- MIDTOWN COMMUNITY CLASS MOVES TO FRIDAY: Our Midtown $5 Community Class is now on Fridays, 5:30-6:30pm with Jacqueline Stocker.
- NEW HOUSE FLOW ON SUNDAY EVENING: Aaron Dias now hosts a weekly House Flow, 5:00-6:15pm at Midtown.
- Introducing our Membership Benefits program.
Please confirm the studio location before you head to class.
View the live calendar.
(All purchases valid at both studio locations)
- $16 Drop-in
- $72 5-Class Card 6 month expiration
- $135 10-Class Card ($120 student) 1 year expiration
- $130 Unlimited Monthly Card
- Basic Membership $105/month 12-Month Subscription ($95 student) excludes M-F Mysore
- All Access Membership $140/month 12-Month Subscription ($120 student)
- $5 Community Classes
Class cards are not transferable.
Drop-ins welcome. Pre-registration is not required.
Please arrive on time
- We have started to lock the door during class because our committed to the safety of the community and your possessions is paramount. Please arrive to class on time so that you are not locked out, and we don’t advise keeping valuables in the foyers.
- Uptown, parking is behind our building and the driveway to parking is just past the house (please do not park on the grass in our lot).
- Midtown, our small parking lot is between our building and Stone Soup (eastern side of building). There is also a metered municipal lot off of Jansen behind our building and metered street parking is available. Meters run Mon.-Sat. 9am-6pm.