Announcements and subs this week:
- Felipa Gaudet will sub the Core Class on Wednesday, 9/20.
- For the month of September Aaron Dias will be covering Mel Toth’s Thursday morning Basics class and her Friday Gentle class at noon. Kayleigh Stack will be covering Mel’s Tuesday Gentle class at noon. Mel will be back at the beginning of October.
- New Classes: Restorative Mondays, 10-11:15am; Family Yoga Wednesdays, 4:15-5:15pm; Slow Flow Thursdays, 4:30-5:30pm. Read about our new offerings and see our new schedule here.
- Thinking about Yoga Teacher Training with The Yoga House? Read info about our program here or feel free to email us. Our next free info session will be Saturday, September 23rd, 11:30 at the Midtown Studio.
Newcomer Special: 3 Classes for $25, to be used within 30 days of your very first visit.
Scroll down to preregister for a class.
Pricing (all purchases valid at both studio locations)
- $15 Drop-in
- $13 Drop-in (60-minute Class)
- $65 5-Class Card 6 month expiration
- $120 10-Class Card ($110 student) 1 year expiration
- $95 12-Month Subscription – Automatic Withdrawal for 1 Year (See button below)
- $110 Unlimited Monthly Card
- $285 3-Month Unlimited Card
- $5+ Donation for Community, proceeds go to Woodstock Family Inn. Cash only, please.
- $5 Drop-in, Yoga en Español
- Individual and Small-Group Sessions offered
(Class cards are not transferable.)
Drop-Ins welcome to any class. No reservations required.
We have parking at both of our studios:
- at Uptown, parking is behind our building and the driveway to parking is just past the house.
- at Midtown, our small parking lot is between our building and Stone Soup (eastern side of building). There is also a municipal lot off of Jansen behind our building. Street parking is available, meters are off at 6pm.