Subs and Events this Week:
- Curious about Ashtanga Yoga? The next Intro to Ashtanga 5-Week series begins tonight! Thurs., Jan. 18, 7:30-8:30pm.
- AromaRESTorative with Mel Toth is this Friday, Jan. 19, 5:30-7:00pm at our Uptown studio.
- FLASH SALE until 1/12 for Edwin Bryant’s Yoga Sutras Immersion. 20% off full price. Click here for more info.
- The Yin & Sound Healing Workshop is rescheduled for Thursday, 2/1 at 5:30pm.
- New to yoga? Learn about the practice at our Yoga Fundamentals Workshop on Saturday, 1/27.
- Amy Reed’s Playshop has a new, more convenient time: 1st Wednesdays immediately following her Core class at Midtown, 7:45-8:45pm. Next one is this Wednesday, 2/7.
Please confirm the studio location before you head to class.Newcomer Special: 3 Classes for $25, to be used within 30 days of your very first visit.
Scroll down to preregister for a class.
Pricing (all purchases valid at both studio locations)
- $15 Drop-in
- $13 Drop-in (60-minute Class)
- $65 5-Class Card 6 month expiration
- $120 10-Class Card ($110 student) 1 year expiration
- $95 12-Month Subscription – Automatic Withdrawal for 1 Year (See button below)
- $110 Unlimited Monthly Card
- $285 3-Month Unlimited Card
- $5+ Donation for Community, proceeds go to Woodstock Family Inn. Cash only, please.
- $5 Drop-in, Yoga en Español
- Individual and Small-Group Sessions offered
(Class cards are not transferable.) Drop-Ins welcome to any class. No reservations required.
We have parking at both of our studios:
- Uptown, parking is behind our building and the driveway to parking is just past the house (please do not park on the grass in our lot).
- Midtown, our small parking lot is between our building and Stone Soup (eastern side of building). There is also a metered municipal lot off of Jansen behind our building and metered street parking is available. Meters run Mon.-Sat. 9am-6pm.