This Week’s News
- Lori Henry subs the Beginners Class on Wednesday, 3/20, 6:00-7:15pm at Uptown.
- Kelli Ingersoll subs the House Flow on Friday, 9/22, 9:30-11:00am at Midtown.
- Y12SR: Yoga of 12 Step Recovery moves to Tuesday nights, 7:00-8:30pm at Uptown beginning 3/19.
- Mindful Minis Toddler Yoga Pop-up class–Saturday, 3/23.
- We will no longer be offering the Family Yoga Class on Wednesdays, beginning this week. We hope to pick it back up again in the fall.
- NEW CLASS: Soul Power Flow, every Wednesday, 9:30-11:00am at Midtown with Jacquelyn Nash.
- NEW CLASS: House Flow with Lori Henry, Saturdays, 12:00-1:15pm, at Uptown.
- Next Intensive Module: Sequencing, Creating the Flow April 5-7.
Scroll down to view the live schedule.
(All purchases valid at both studio locations)
- $16 Drop-in
- $72 5-Class Card 6 month expiration
- $135 10-Class Card ($120 student) 1 year expiration
- $130 Unlimited Monthly Card
- $105 12-Month Subscription – Automatic Withdrawal for 1 Year (See button below)
- $5 Community Classes
Class cards are not transferable.
Drop-ins welcome. Pre-registration is not required.
- Uptown, parking is behind our building and the driveway to parking is just past the house (please do not park on the grass in our lot).
- Midtown, our small parking lot is between our building and Stone Soup (eastern side of building). There is also a metered municipal lot off of Jansen behind our building and metered street parking is available. Meters run Mon.-Sat. 9am-6pm.