Announcements this week:
- Our 10:00am Beginners class with Mela Stevens is cancelled this morning due to instructor illness. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Kelli Ingersoll subs the Community Class on Sunday, 12/17, at 5:00pm.
- We’ll be hosting an LGBTQ-Friendly Pop-Up Community Class on Monday, 12/18, 6:00-7:00pm, at Uptown.
- Our New Yoga Book Club will be have its next meeting on Wednesday, 1/10, at 7:40pm. Find out about the book and the meeting dates here
- We have new tanks, long sleeve, and hoodies for sale at the Midtown studio.
Please confirm the studio location before you head to class.Newcomer Special: 3 Classes for $25, to be used within 30 days of your very first visit.
Scroll down to preregister for a class.
Pricing (all purchases valid at both studio locations)
- $15 Drop-in
- $13 Drop-in (60-minute Class)
- $65 5-Class Card 6 month expiration
- $120 10-Class Card ($110 student) 1 year expiration
- $95 12-Month Subscription – Automatic Withdrawal for 1 Year (See button below)
- $110 Unlimited Monthly Card
- $285 3-Month Unlimited Card
- $5+ Donation for Community, proceeds go to Woodstock Family Inn. Cash only, please.
- $5 Drop-in, Yoga en Español
- Individual and Small-Group Sessions offered
(Class cards are not transferable.)
Drop-Ins welcome to any class. No reservations required.
We have parking at both of our studios:
- at Uptown, parking is behind our building and the driveway to parking is just past the house (please do not park on the grass in our lot).
- at Midtown, our small parking lot is between our building and Stone Soup (eastern side of building). There is also a metered municipal lot off of Jansen behind our building and metered street parking is available. Meters run Mon.-Sat. 9am-6pm.