Announcements and subs this week:
- Friday’s Kundalini class is cancelled this week and next week on 8/18 & 8/25.
- Friday, 8/18, Beginners class at 5:30pm will be taught by Amy Reed.
- Sunday morning Ashtanga on 8/20 will be led by Felipa Gaudet.
- Friday morning, Sept. 1st will be HariPrakaash’s last Kundalini class at TYH for the time being. She is on to great things and has a busy traveling and teaching schedule, but she promises to come back for pop-up classes and workshops. Check in with her on 9/1 at 9:30 to get a taste of Kundalini or to ask her about her exciting new schedule.
- Next AromaRESTorative is Friday, August 18th, at 5:30 at our Uptown Studio.
- Thinking about Yoga Teacher Training with The Yoga House? Read info about our program here or feel free to email us. Our next free info session will be Saturday, September 23rd, 11:30 at the Uptown Studio.
Newcomer Special: 3 Classes for $25, to be used within 30 days of your very first visit.
Scroll down to preregister for a class.
- $15 Drop-in
- $13 Drop-in (60-minute Class)
- $65 5-Class Card 6 month expiration
- $120 10-Class Card ($110 student) 1 year expiration
- $95 12-Month Subscription – Automatic Withdrawal for 1 Year (See button below)
- $110 Unlimited Monthly Card
- $285 3-Month Unlimited Card
- $5+ Donation for Community, proceeds go to Woodstock Family Inn. Cash only, please.
- $5 Drop-in, Yoga en Español
- Individual and Small-Group Sessions offered
(Class cards are not transferable.)
Drop-Ins welcome to any class. No reservations required.
We have parking at both of our studios:
- at Uptown, parking is behind our building and the driveway to parking is just past the house.
- at Midtown, our small parking lot is between our building and Stone Soup (eastern side of building). There is also a municipal lot off of Jansen behind our building. Street parking is available, meters are off at 6pm.