Summer Lovin’ Class Pass Special! 20 classes for $150 (pass valid Jun. 20-Sept. 21). Click here to read more or to purchase .
- Sub: Kelli Ingersoll will sub the Thursday morning House Flow on June 22 at 9:30am.
- Our Midtown studio at 474 Broadway is now open! Click here for details about the new studio.
- Nydia’s Yoga en Español is now on! Mondays Uptown, 6-7pm.
- HariPrakaash’s Kundalini, Meditation & Gong on Friday, June 23rd, will honor the New Moon Manifestation.
Please confirm the studio location of class on schedule.
Newcomer Special: 3 Classes for $25, to be used within 30 days of your very first visit.
Scroll down to preregister for a class.
- $15 Drop-in
- $13 Drop-in (60-minute Class)
- $65 5-Class Card 6 month expiration
- $120 10-Class Card ($110 student) 1 year expiration
- $95 12-Month Subscription – Automatic Withdrawal for 1 Year (See button below)
- $110 Unlimited Monthly Card
- $285 3-Month Unlimited Card
- $5+ Donation for Community, proceeds go to Woodstock Family Inn. Cash only, please.
- $8 Drop-in, Yoga en Español
- Individual and Small-Group Sessions offered
(Class cards are not transferable.)
Drop-Ins welcome to any class. No reservations required.
We have parking at both of our studios:
- at Uptown, parking is behind our building and the driveway to parking is just past the house.
- at Midtown, our small parking lot is between our building and Stone Soup (eastern side of building). There is also a municipal lot off of Jansen behind our building. Street parking is available, meters are off at 6pm.