Subs and Events:
- Scott Johnson subs Gentle Yoga Friday, 3/23, 12:00pm.
- Carie Salberg subs Community Yoga, Sunday, 3/25, 5:00pm.
- Seth Lieberman will be covering the Saturday Beginners class at 10:00am until late May.
- The Roll and Recovery monthly class with Dee Pitcock begins Friday, 4/6, at 5:30pm at our Uptown Studio. Dee’s anatomical focus this month will be Glutes & Thighs.
- We are starting a Mysore Ashtanga Program, Mon, Wed, Fri, 6:30-8:30am beginning 4/2.
- Now offering: LGBTQ+Allies Community Yoga with Michele Muller, Mondays, 6:30-7:30pm at our Uptown studio. By donation.
Please confirm the studio location before you head to class.Newcomer Special: 3 Classes for $25, to be used within 30 days of your very first visit.
Scroll down to preregister for a class.
Pricing (all purchases valid at both studio locations)
- $15 Drop-in
- $13 Drop-in (60-minute Class)
- $65 5-Class Card 6 month expiration
- $120 10-Class Card ($110 student) 1 year expiration
- $95 12-Month Subscription – Automatic Withdrawal for 1 Year (See button below)
- $110 Unlimited Monthly Card
- $285 3-Month Unlimited Card
- $5+ Donation for Community, proceeds go to Woodstock Family Inn. Cash only, please.
- $5 Drop-in, Yoga en Español
- Individual and Small-Group Sessions offered
(Class cards are not transferable.) Drop-Ins welcome to any class. No reservations required.
We have parking at both of our studios:
- Uptown, parking is behind our building and the driveway to parking is just past the house (please do not park on the grass in our lot).
- Midtown, our small parking lot is between our building and Stone Soup (eastern side of building). There is also a metered municipal lot off of Jansen behind our building and metered street parking is available. Meters run Mon.-Sat. 9am-6pm.