Announcements and subs this week:
- Lacey Seidman will sub the Thursday Slow Flow on 10/26 at 4:30pm.
- Leigha Butler teaches Flying Flow, 10/28.
- We will no longer be offering the Thursday morning Basics class at 9:30. Please join Mela Stevens on Saturdays for the Basics class at 10:00am at the Uptown studio.
- AcroYoga with Lana Heintjes this Friday, Oct. 27th, 7-8:30pm! Midtown.
- Art of Sequencing with Amy Reed, Nov. 18th, 11:30am-4:30pm.
- Additional Ashtanga Class added to the schedule, Tuesdays, 5:45-7:15pm in Uptown, with Kathy Reisfeld. Begins 11/7.
- New Classes: Tot & Me, Tuesdays, 4:15pm Uptown: Read about our new offerings and see our new schedule here.
Please confirm the studio location before you head to class.
Newcomer Special: 3 Classes for $25, to be used within 30 days of your very first visit.
Scroll down to preregister for a class.
Pricing (all purchases valid at both studio locations)
- $15 Drop-in
- $13 Drop-in (60-minute Class)
- $65 5-Class Card 6 month expiration
- $120 10-Class Card ($110 student) 1 year expiration
- $95 12-Month Subscription – Automatic Withdrawal for 1 Year (See button below)
- $110 Unlimited Monthly Card
- $285 3-Month Unlimited Card
- $5+ Donation for Community, proceeds go to Woodstock Family Inn. Cash only, please.
- $5 Drop-in, Yoga en Español
- Individual and Small-Group Sessions offered
(Class cards are not transferable.)
Drop-Ins welcome to any class. No reservations required.
We have parking at both of our studios:
- at Uptown, parking is behind our building and the driveway to parking is just past the house.
- at Midtown, our small parking lot is between our building and Stone Soup (eastern side of building). There is also a metered municipal lot off of Jansen behind our building and metered street parking is available. Meters run Mon.-Sat. 9am-6pm.