Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
For In-Studio Attendance
Per CDC guidelines, please note the following requirements for In-Studio classes:
- Masks are required (face shields, gators, bandanas are not acceptable)
- Social distancing required whenever indoors
- No sharing of equipment – students must bring their own mats and props
- Space is limited to 6 ppl, plus the instructor
- Pre-registration is required. Due to the limited space, cancellations must be made within 4 hours of the preregistered class in order to avoid being charged.
- We will maintain waitlists for in-person attendance. If the class you’d like to take is full, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is first-come, first-serve and once we receive your email we’ll let you know where you are on the list.
- A COVID-19 health screening must be completed prior to entrance to the studio
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival. Temperatures of 99 or above will not be permitted entry.
- We kindly ask that students exhibiting any symptoms of any communicable illness to please refrain from in-person classes and opt to Zoom instead.
While this all sounds like a lot, please know that our community’s health is of the utmost importance to us, so these precautions are necessary for everyone’s well-being. Please know that if you need to cancel attendance because you’re not feeling well or are awaiting test results, you will not lose your credit. We will return the credits to your account and would rather you practice when you’re feeling better, or from the safety of your own home.
Please take care of yourselves, so we can take care of each other. We’re all in this together!