We now host 4 Live Classes Outdoors…
studio co-owner Jacquelyn Nash’s backyard.
Click on class to register:
Mon. House Flow 6:00-7:00pm with Jacquelyn Nash
Wed. House Flow 9:30-10:30am with Jacquelyn Nash
Sat. House Flow 8:30-9:30am with Felipa Gaudet
All will be hosted at 34 Grandview Ave in Uptown Kingston. To enter, go down the driveway to the left of the white house and enter the backyard through the gate.
Please read all safety requirements and procedures
listed below before registering and attending.
1. Registration is required. Space is limited so prepayment and registration is required. Please try to register at least 30 minutes before the start time. We will honor all previous in-person class cards & memberships, or purchase a drop-in for $18, 3-class card $48.
2. Social distancing will be strictly enforced. Mats must be at least 6 feet apart and the teacher will help position students. Social distancing must be practiced before and after class.
3. Masks must be worn if not on your mat. While masks can be taken off while practicing, you must wear a mask if you leave your mat.
4. Bring your own mats and props. We will not be supplying any equipment and please bring only what you need while practicing.
5. Prepare to be in nature. We will be practicing on the grass in a private backyard. While we’re not in the country, there will be sun, bugs, birds, and your regular city critters.
6. Go before you practice. Bathrooms will not be available, so show up “on empty.”
7. Please stay home if you’ve may have been exposed to or feeling symptoms of the virus.
8. Please arrive on time. It will be difficult to rearrange for social distancing if you’re late.
9. Parking. We are in a residential neighborhood, so please fill up the driveway if you don’t mind being blocked in. We encourage biking and walking if you’re close.
10. Zoom is still available. If you’re not ready to practice in a group, we’ll also be bringing these classes to you via zoom. Please make sure you sign up for the ZOOM Backyard Yoga House Flow.
11. Inclement weather. If there is rain, we will only offer the class via Zoom. We’ll try to make that call as early as possible.
If you need to cancel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to deregister at least 2 hours in advance. A no-show means that someone on the wait list could not attend, and we will deduct a credit from your account.