After over eight years of hosting yoga in our sweet uptown space, we are closing our doors to the Uptown studio to focus on our growing community at Midtown.
This decision comes after many conversations and many hours of deliberation. It’s not an easy choice for us, but it’s one we had to make.
We have been so thankful for our incredible home in the Stockade District, for our awesome landlords, for so many memories, and especially for you! It was YOU who got us going at the studio and then dared to make the leap with us to Midtown when our mats became too tightly squeezed together. We’re thankful that you took that risk with us, and we’re so happy for the flourishing energy we have created together on Broadway.
– W H E N –
We will host our last class at Uptown on Sat, Dec 7th 10:00-11:15am with Lori Henry.
– W H A T I F –
If you think this change will impact you significantly, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will be reaching out to those of you who only attend at Uptown.
– M O R E D E T A I L S –
We have juggled things around to find a place for your favorite classes at Midtown. Unfortunately, we had to say good-bye to a few of the classes we really wish we could keep. Here are the changes:
- Kelli Ingersoll will now teach Beginners Yoga at Midtown – 5:30-6:45pm on Mondays beginning 12/9.
- Sally’s Restorative class moves to Midtown – 4:30-5:30pm on Wednesdays beginning 12/11.
- Amy Reed’s Core Vinyasa moves to 6pm at Midtown – 6:00-7:30pm on Wednesdays beginning 12/11.
- Lori Henry’s Beginner Yoga Class will now take place at Midtown – 11:30-12:45 on Saturdays beginning 12/14.
- Our weekday morning program is now exclusively at Midtown with morning Mysore Ashtanga. This practice may be more welcoming and accessible than you think. Learn more here.
Don’t see your favorite? Let us know!! We are always getting creative and adjusting the schedule based on your needs and requests.
– B I T T E R S W E E T –
To be sure, it is tough to say good-bye. At the same time, we know this is the right decision for our community. We look forward to serving you at Midtown.