4 Week Dietary and Lifestyle Reset For the New Year
with Dee Pitcock
Meetings Tuesdays 7:00-8:30pm at Uptown
Reset only $200/ Reset with 8-Class package $296*
*8 Classes are to be used during the 4 weeks of the Reset only
After the holiday season, there is a statement we commonly hear or say:”I have to get my routines and diet in check.” Sometimes it’s not so easy to do on your own. Join Certified Primal Health Coach and NASM Personal Trainer Dee Pitcock to help you do just that with her 4 week Reset. This program helps identify your habits, including both exercise and dietary, that may be causing roadblocks on your road to a healthy lifestyle, and reroutes you on a new track to keep your mind, body and spirit on a healthy trajectory. Through this series, you will have 4 weekly meetings that are part discussion and part personal coaching to identify that which needs to change and gives you a plan on how to do so, you will receive 4 emails a week from Dee giving you daily action items and reminders, and you have the option of purchasing a special yoga class package to kickstart your weekly yoga routine to complement your positive plan of action. (Class package included 8 classes for an additional $96, to be used during the reset and hit a target of 2 yoga classes per week.)
Through this Reset you will:
- Learn the power of group intention and accountability with guidance and leadership of a certified health coach.
- Understand and reduce cravings.
- Identify trigger foods and situations and how to work with them.
- Create goals and actively work toward them.
- Rest your digestive system after a long and challenging holiday season –which will include temporary restriction of certain food s because of their known tendency to cause inflammation and contribute to chronic disease. Food preferences and the freedom to work within your own food beliefs i.e. plant based/paleo etc.… will be respected).
- Understand how, not only a healthy diet but other lifestyle decisions create a cycle of health.
Dee Pitcock is a Certified Primal Health Coach and NASM Personal Trainer who has been training clients and teaching fitness classes in the Hudson Valley for over 25 years. She has had the pleasure of helping people lead healthier lives with her work at The Mohonk Mountain House, Signature Fitness in Kingston, The Ridge in Stone Ridge, the Yoga House and Woodstock Healing Arts as well as providing in-home training for private clients. Though a lifelong athlete, Dee faced many challenges with her own body composition and health that necessitated a deep dive into nutrition and ways in which to achieve balance in her life right down to the cellular level. Having been through the trenches, she emerged with more tools and an even greater passion to help her community become happier and healthier.