Equilibrio: Unearth Inner Harmony
with Leigha Butler & Jacquelyn Nash
April 27-May 4, 2019
7 days and 7 nights of yoga, exploration, relaxation and delicious Tuscan fare.
Rise each morning with the Tuscan sun and immerse yourself in daily meditation, yoga
and opportunities to experience true Italian culture.
Having met in their 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Leigha and Jacquelyn decided to plant their yoga roots in Kingston, NY, in 2011 when they opened The Yoga House in Uptown Kingston. While their styles of practice and teaching differ, their polarities bring a very balanced approach to sharing yoga with those practicing with them. Both have studied with various teachers, Leigha most recently with Shiva Rea and Jacquelyn with David Swenson, bringing combined knowledge from different approaches to the practice. While they joke about not reading anything but yoga books, they are continually filling their wells with new inspiration for their committed personal practices and the classes that they teach.
- 7 nights accommodations at Il Borghino in Lucca
- 3 fresh and locally sourced vegetarian meals daily (except for one lunch out and one dinner out= 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners)
- Self-serve coffee & tea outside of meal times
- Morning and evening yoga and 1-2 workshops (TBD)
- 3 excursions (see above)
- Linens and towels
- Local wine at dinner, 1/2 bottle per person, per night (additional alcohol is available for purchase)
- Unlimited fruit, water, and herbal tea throughout the day
- Freshly pressed detox fruit and vegetable juice every morning
- Last night celebratory dinner with Prosecco and pizza using the wood-fired pizza oven at Il Borghino
- Transfer from/to Lucca to/from the retreat centre on the day of arrival and departure (Note: one scheduled pick-up and drop-off only. Transfers outside of the scheduled times can be arranged for an additional fee.)
- Use of outdoor salt-water pool and common areas
- Assistance and advice from retreat concierge to arrange optional excursions
- Laundry facilities in each house, hair dryers and pool towels
- Tourist tax
What’s Not Included:
- Travel insurance
- Optional in-house massages and healing therapies
- Ground transportation outside the scheduled pick-up on arrival day and drop-off on departure day
- One lunch, one dinner, and any other additional meals
- Optional activities other than those specified as included in the retreat price
- Other travel-related expenses
Early Bird Retreat Prices Per Person:
Deposit must be made by Nov. 10, 2018. There are 4 accommodation options and a total of only 10 rooms available, so early registration is recommended. The prices listed below are Early Bird Pricing. Price is $150 more if deposit ($500) is made AFTER November 10, 2018.
- Room A Type: $2,125 Twin Room with Shared Bathroom (2 rooms with two twin beds share 1 bath) 2 people per room
- Room B Type: $2,250 Twin Room with Private Bathroom (two single beds) 2 people per room
- Room C Type: $2,250 Double room with Private Bathroom (double bed) 2 people per room
- Room D Type: $2,500 Single Room with Private Bath (single bed) 1 person per room
50% of remaining balance due Feb. 2, 2019. Final due March 2, 2019. Any registrations received on or after March 2, 2019, must be paid in full. Please submit this completed registration form with your full payment by March 2, 2019.
Please note that deposits are non-refundable. Travel insurance is strongly recommended if you need to cancel for any reason. Cancellations on or after March 2, 2019, are not refundable.
If you have any questions about this retreat, please contact Leigha & Jacquelyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make My Deposit
Early Bird Pricing Pay in Full (All prices are an additional $150 after Nov. 10)
Additional Travel Information:
Transport Options – Getting to and From Il Borghino
- The nearest airport to Lucca is Pisa international Airport “Galileo Galileo” – 18 Miles from Lucca
- Florence International Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” is 50 Miles from Lucca
- If you are flying into Rome, Fiumicino Airport is 162 miles from Lucca.
- Regular trains and buses run from both Pisa and Florence airports to Lucca and are very reasonably priced. Trains also run regularly from Rome airport but the trip is much longer and takes around 4.5 hours.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in at Il Borghino is strictly 4pm on the day of arrival.
- When booking your flights, we recommend you plan your arrival time in Lucca for around 15:30pm, to coincide with the group transfer to Il Borghino at 3:45pm. There will be one scheduled pick-up only. Please email your arrival details to email@example.com as soon as they are available. If you are unable to make the pick-up, we can arrange for a taxi to bring you to Il Borghino.
- Check-out at Il Borghino is strictly 09:30am on the last day. Please plan your departure flights accordingly.