Uptown Studio – 57 Crown Street
with Leigha Butler
Meditation is the journey from sound to silence,
from movement to stillness,
from a limited identity to unlimited space.
-Sri Ravi Shankar
We are pleased to offer up our Uptown space to sit silently together in meditation. We will observe silence between the hours of 8:00 & 9:00, but don’t feel like you have to stay for the full duration. Leigha will ring a bell at 8:30 and then again at 9:00am.
- Arrive between 8 and 8:30am.
- Donate something or nothing.
- Depart any time.
- A bell will ring at 8:30.
- A bell will ring twice at 9:00 to indicate to closing.
- You will find a prompt at the desk.
- After 9 o’clock, feel free to ask questions or share insights!