This Week’s News & Announcements:
- Announcing our new 200-Hour Modular Yoga Teacher Training & Intensive Learning.
- Yoga Suave en Español is canceled this Thursday, 6/21.
- Deb Seche will sub Yin Yoga on Thursday, 6/21.
- Jacquelyn Nash will sub the Mysore class on Friday, 6/22.
- Sally Delmerico will sub the Community Class on Sunday, 6/24, at 5:00pm.
- We now offer Yoga en Español on Tuesday 7:30-8:30pm and Yoga Suave en Español on Thursday 7:30-8:30pm, both at Uptown with Mackenzie Rudis.
- Family Yoga is on hiatus until September.
- We have started a Mysore Ashtanga Program, Mon, Wed, Fri, 6:30-8:30am.
- Next Monthly classes: Aroma RESTorative Express, 7/1; PlayShop, 9/5; Roll & Recovery, 8/3.
Please confirm the studio location before you head to class.Newcomer Special: 3 Classes for $25, to be used within 30 days of your very first visit.
Scroll down to preregister for a class.
Pricing (all purchases valid at both studio locations)
- $15 Drop-in
- $13 Drop-in (60-minute Class)
- $65 5-Class Card 6 month expiration
- $120 10-Class Card ($110 student) 1 year expiration
- $95 12-Month Subscription – Automatic Withdrawal for 1 Year (See button below)
- $110 Unlimited Monthly Card
- $285 3-Month Unlimited Card
- $5+ Donation for Community, proceeds go to Woodstock Family Inn. Cash only, please.
- $5 Drop-in, Yoga en Español
- Individual and Small-Group Sessions offered
(Class cards are not transferable.) Drop-Ins welcome to any class. No reservations required.
We have parking at both of our studios:
- Uptown, parking is behind our building and the driveway to parking is just past the house (please do not park on the grass in our lot).
- Midtown, our small parking lot is between our building and Stone Soup (eastern side of building). There is also a metered municipal lot off of Jansen behind our building and metered street parking is available. Meters run Mon.-Sat. 9am-6pm.