Announcements this week:
- Wednesday, 11/22, (day before Thanksgiving) all classes are running EXCEPT Family Yoga.
- Thanksgiving: We are hosting a House Flow at 9:00-10:15am with Hillary Harvey at Midtown. All other classes are cancelled.
- There is no AcroYoga class scheduled for this week but will return in December.
- Additional Ashtanga Class added to the schedule, Tuesdays, 5:45-7:15pm in Uptown, with Kathy Reisfeld.
- Family Yoga is now just $5/family member to attend and is moving to 4:30pm beginning 11/15.
- We have new tanks, long sleeve, and hoodies for sale at the Midtown studio.
- New Yoga Book Club starting up! Find out about the book and the meeting dates here.
- Restorative Workshop with Mel Toth, Dec. 9th, 2:30-5:30pm.
Please confirm the studio location before you head to class.Newcomer Special: 3 Classes for $25, to be used within 30 days of your very first visit.
Scroll down to preregister for a class.
Pricing (all purchases valid at both studio locations)
- $15 Drop-in
- $13 Drop-in (60-minute Class)
- $65 5-Class Card 6 month expiration
- $120 10-Class Card ($110 student) 1 year expiration
- $95 12-Month Subscription – Automatic Withdrawal for 1 Year (See button below)
- $110 Unlimited Monthly Card
- $285 3-Month Unlimited Card
- $5+ Donation for Community, proceeds go to Woodstock Family Inn. Cash only, please.
- $5 Drop-in, Yoga en Español
- Individual and Small-Group Sessions offered
(Class cards are not transferable.)
Drop-Ins welcome to any class. No reservations required.
We have parking at both of our studios:
- at Uptown, parking is behind our building and the driveway to parking is just past the house (please do not park on the grass in our lot).
- at Midtown, our small parking lot is between our building and Stone Soup (eastern side of building). There is also a metered municipal lot off of Jansen behind our building and metered street parking is available. Meters run Mon.-Sat. 9am-6pm.